Your Office for Dental Implants in Floral Park
Whether you're missing a single tooth or an entire arch of teeth, you know how detrimental it can be to your smile's functionality and aesthetic appeal. Dental implants may be perfect for you if you're looking for a permanent tooth replacement option. At Dr. Naser Sharifi Implant Dentistry, we're proud to provide extensive dental implant services ranging from placement to pretreatment. We look forward to meeting you and helping you get the gorgeous smile of your dreams.
We're proud to extend our services to Floral Park residents and those in its surrounding communities. Our practice's focus is treating every patient who walks through our doors like family. From answering your questions to accommodating your requests, we want you to feel comfortable every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule your next visit and get the Floral Park dental implants you need!
CALL US: (718) 470-9000 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Do I Need Dental Implants?
When you visit our office for the first time, Dr. Sharifi will sit down with you and ask you questions about your smile. How long have you had missing teeth? Do you feel any pain in the area around your missing teeth? From there, we'll take detailed images of your smile, allowing us to get an unparalleled view of your gums, jawbones, and remaining teeth. Finally, we'll determine if dental implants are right for you, and if so, our dentist will craft your personalized treatment plan.
Some of the reasons our patients have turned to dental implants include:
- Permanence: Dental implant posts are considered a permanent tooth replacement option and can restore oral functionality and appearance for the rest of your life.
- Comfort: Once your dental implants have been placed and your restoration has been affixed, your new restoration should feel just like your natural teeth.
- Adaptability: Dental implant restorations can replace a single tooth or an entire arch of teeth, making dental implants ideal for virtually any situation.
Placing Your Dental Implants
One of the more challenging components of dental implants is finding a practice that can handle placement. At Dr. Naser Sharifi Implant Dentistry, our dentist has the surgical experience and knowledge to handle even your most complex placement needs. We'll start by performing any necessary pretreatments to prepare your smile for implant posts. Once your smile is ready, Dr. Sharifi will surgically place your implant posts using a dental implant surgical guide, which helps improve the accuracy of placement and minimize the impact on your surrounding oral structures. Once your posts have been placed, we'll carefully monitor the area to ensure it heals correctly and creates a stable base for the restoration.
Creating Your Restorationst
We'll determine which restoration type suits your needs during your initial consultation with our dentist. Our dentist will consider various factors, including your number of missing teeth. You can rest assured that your restoration will be crafted using durable and natural-looking materials. Some of the Floral Park dental implant restorations we offer include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns: An implant-supported crown can replace a single missing tooth without damaging any adjacent teeth. Patients enjoy how natural implant-supported crowns feel, and with proper oral care, they can last decades of repeated use.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: Implant-supported bridges are an efficient way to replace multiple missing teeth close together. Anchored on both ends by implant posts, implant-supported bridges provide excellent durability and a natural feel.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: If you're missing an entire arch of teeth, implant-supported dentures can replace all of them. Although we can use this restorative option to restore the functionality and appearance of just one arch, our team can perform the procedure on both sets if needed.
- All-on-4®: This restorative type is like implant-supported dentures. The crucial difference is that All-on-4 uses four implant posts to secure a denture in place. In comparison, a traditional implant-supported denture may take up to six posts.
Catering to Your Pretreatment Needs
To help improve the short and long-term success of our Floral Park dental implants, Dr. Sharifi may deem it necessary for you to undergo pretreatment before we can place your implants. All our pretreatment options can be performed in our office to help reduce the impact on your schedule. Our quality pretreatment offerings include:
- Extractions: One of our goals at our office is to save as many of your natural teeth as possible. However, if you have a tooth that's been severely decayed or damaged, it may be necessary to extract it. Our dentist and his team will extract the affected tooth and help ensure the area properly heals so that you can receive your implant without a problem.
- Bone Grafts: It's crucial that you have a healthy and dense jawbone for dental implants, as brittle bone can't fuse with implant posts successfully. A bone graft is an oral surgical procedure that increases the density and volume of your jawbone to help ensure successful dental implant placement and retention.
- Sinus Lifts: A sinus lift is like a bone graft, except it focuses on reinforcing the bone of your upper jaws. The procedure places bone in the area between your maxillary sinuses, which borders either side of your nose and your jaw itself. We'll then move your sinus membrane upward to make room for the additional bone.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum or periodontal disease is the inflammation of the tissue that supports and surrounds your teeth. If left untreated, gum disease can prevent you from getting the dental implants you need. Our practice can provide you with gum disease treatment to help improve the condition of your gums to latch on to your new implant-supported restorations securely.
Quality Floral Park Dental Implants
At Dr. Naser Sharifi Implant Dentistry, we're proud to replace your teeth and help improve your smile's functionality and appearance. Our office provides skilled Floral Park dental implant services, including placement and restoration creation. Whether you've visited our office before or this would be your first time, you can breathe easy knowing we'll treat you with compassion and respect. Call us today to schedule your next appointment!
CALL US: (718) 470-9000 REQUEST APPOINTMENT